THE CLUB IS RE-OPENING ON FRIDAY 16th APRIL
At the end of a difficult year and we’re delighted to be opening at 5pm on Friday 16th April.
After 12 months of restrictions, it’ll be wonderful to have people in and around the Club. However, there are still some tough regulations and until the 17th May we can only operate outdoors so here’s what we’ll do:
- We are building a permanent roof over the patio;
- An 8m x 6m, heavy-duty marquee will be erected at the side of the patio (taken down during matches);
- Everyone must be seated at all times; you must order, consume and pay at your table;
- Toilets will be accessed through the changing rooms. No access to the Clubhouse.
- We are aiming to have around 80 seats plus, weather permitting, people can bring their own chairs and tables and enjoy sunny days at the Club!
- We are also aiming to have heating on the patio and in the marquee.
From Friday 16th April the opening hours will be as follows until 17th May:
- Friday: 5pm – 10pm.
- Saturday: 2pm – 10pm.
- Sunday: 2pm – 8pm.
We need extra help during opening times as we have to order from, and take drinks to, tables. If you can volunteer to help us take drinks and payment at tables during opening times please let us know. Two hour stints would be appreciated and no previous experience is necessary – just a willingness to help us get restarted. Please email us or contact Pete directly by email, Messenger, or by mobile.
We’ve got a lot of catching up to do so as soon as we are able we will be hosting a wide range of entertainment and activities to get our community back together.